Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Clocking Time

During our visit to Lyon, France we toured Cathedrale Saint-Jean Baptiste. Begun in the twelfth century and completed in 1497, the cathedral has an astronomical clock from the 14th century.
"What's an astronomical clock?" I asked myself. When I got home I looked it up: The astronomical clock reveals the position of the moon, sun, and planets as well as giving the time of day....But after reading, researching, and reading some more, I can't tell you how it works.
I don't know how a digital clock works.
I don't understand Einstein's time-space continuum.
But I do know this:

Spend time following your own bliss; don't waste it by living the plan someone else has for you.



Once you've wasted your time, you'll never get it back.


Instead of counting every hour in the day, make every hour of the day count.


Taking time for rest, relaxation, fun, and friendship keeps your clock ticking.

Love is spelled T-I-M-E.








1 comment: