Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Word Power

Words have the power to regenerate or repudiate. They bring courage or collapse. Every word we speak will ricochet right back to us. 

If words are the most powerful destiny shaper that we control---and they are---then by governing the words that come out of our mouths, we can have a better chance of having a fulfilled life. Learn to see something positive in everything that happens:
  • Speak hopeful words. 
  • Never miss an opportu­nity to praise others. 
  • Find and speak the good in every situation. 
  • Show appreciation at every opportunity. 
  • Speak encouraging words. 
  • Use positive words to become all you can be. 
  • Speak positive words to boost your confidence.

Positive speech is not designed to detract from our faith. Positive talk enhances our faith. Read the Bible. All of God's courageous leaders spoke positively----espe­cially about the future:

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord will be with you wherever you go.--  Joshua 1: 9    

You come against me with sword and spear, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel who you have defiled. This day the Lord will hand you over to me and I will strike you down.--I Samuel 17: 45-46                  

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me.--Psalm 23: 4           


No comments:

Post a Comment