Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

Bringing Balance to Life: Choose Today


With each new day, our happiness depends more on our attitude than our circumstances. If an abundant life depends on our choices and it does why not choose happiness now? Why not choose happiness every day? The following ten choices summarize the essence of living life positively:
   1. I choose, this day, to be happy.
    2. I choose, this day, to adjust myself to what comes my way.
    3. I choose, this day, to take care of my body by exercising and eating properly.
    4. I choose, this day, to improve my mind by reading and listening.
    5. I choose, this day, to do something good for someone.
    6. I choose, this day, to praise the good around me.
    7. I choose, this day, to eliminate hurry and indecision from my life.
    8. I choose, this day, to have a quiet half hour all by myself to think of God.
    9. I choose, this day, to love and believe that those I love, love me.
  10.  I choose, this day, to make the choices that will bring a ful­filled life each day.

....And sing out everyday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC3pKGcUUoA

No comments:

Post a Comment