Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2019

Oops!

Oops! I goofed-up. For the past two years I have been writing two blog posts every week. Last week I missed a post.

The reason for writing two posts each week comes from a belief that consistency increases readership. 

Every writer wants readers. But do I write to get readers? No, actually. 

I write for the enjoyment of putting words together, to express feelings, to encapsulate vague ideas into precise, clear thought, to have fun with humor. 

I write because I don't know what I am thinking until I read what I write.

I write for the joy of writing. And I write to encourage myself.

And that dear reader is where you come in. I write to bring encouragement, optimism and hope to us all. 

All of us benefit from encouragement and that is where consistency enters. I want to bring to you--to us--an unwavering, shimmering, sparkle of hope for our spirits that you--that we--can count on receiving each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment