Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2018

Twelve Romantic Movie Lines



  1. Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind. 
  2. You are now a world class hopeless romantic. No, hopeful. A hopeful romantic. 
  3. A lady. Whose soul is greater than the ocean, and her spirit stronger than the sea’s embrace. 
  4. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. 
  5. Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together…and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home…only to no home I’d ever know…I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like…magic. 
  6. Love is all around me. 
  7. Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me…it brought me to you. 
  8. Well, that’s 83 South. And this road here will hook you up with I-40 East. If you turn right, that’ll take you to Amarillo, Flagstaff, California. And if you head back that direction, you’ll find a whole lot of nothing all the way to Canada. [If you know the movie you will appreciate the romance behind these lines that to me represent hope, adventure, a new beginning.
  9. There was a land of Cavaliers and Cotton Fields called the Old South…Here in this pretty world Gallantry took its last bow. Here was the last ever to be seen of Knights and their Ladies Fair. 
  10.  I've lead a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me this has always been enough. 
  11. Who was that? One of what we all are. Less than a drop in the great blue motion of the sunlit sea. But some of the drops...Sparkle. Some of the drops do...Sparkle. 
  12. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Some of this lines are pretty obscure, but you'll have to admit that they are romantic. 

I'd be interested to learn how many of these lines you recognized. Please comment with a number. I bet no one gets more than a half dozen.




No comments:

Post a Comment