Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2015

Bringing Balance to Life: Life's Clock


During our visit to Lyon, France we toured Cathedrale Saint-Jean Baptiste. Begun in the twelfth century and completed in 1497, the cathedral has an astronomical clock from the 14th century.
"What's an astronomical clock?" I asked myself. When I got home I looked it up: The astronomical clock reveals the position of the moon, sun, and planets as well as giving the time of day....But after reading, researching, and reading some more, I can't tell you how it works.

But I do know this:

  • Spend time following your own dreams; don't waste time living a life planned by others.
  • If you don't protect your allotment of time, no one else will.
  • Once you've wasted your time, you'll never get it back.
  • Instead of counting every hour in the day, make every hour of the day count.
  • Taking time for rest, relaxation, fun, and friendship keeps your clock ticking.
  • Love is spelled T-I-M-E.




No comments:

Post a Comment