Search This Blog

Monday, February 5, 2018

If I Were Humble

If I were humble:

  • I would know that God’s loving kindness is not based on my worldly achievements. 
  • Instead of thinking about my selfish desires I would focus on God’s desire that my thoughts, feelings and acts be in his will. 
  • I wouldn’t be showy or boastful because I would know that my gifts and talents come from God. 
  • I would develop my talents for the glory of God, not for self-glory. 
  • I would give more time to my family, church and community and spend less time on myself. 
  • I would concentrate on serving others instead of basing my self-worth on the opinion of others. 
  • I would refuse to take on more and more duties just to show others how good I am. 
  • I would surrender the silly nonsense that more is better. 
  • I would concentrate less on worldly investments and more on heavenly treasures. 
  • I would appreciate the talents of others more. 
  • I would be less judgmental. 
  • I wouldn’t write in the first person.

No comments:

Post a Comment